IGDA-Montreal is now making a call for games to be showcased at our annual DemoNight event set for January 26th at the SAT. We are happy to accept game demos and prototypes from established game companies, indie developers, and (space allowing) amateur/student efforts.
Please note the following basic rules:
- Must be an unreleased game (as of January 26th)
- Game must be demoable/interactive (ie, played live on stage)
- Can be on any platform, as long as you bring the tech to demo it on
- Game must not be covered by NDA or restricted from public viewing
Deadline for submissions is January 8th!
Always the year’s most popular event, we get over 600 local industry folks to come out and watch yet-to-be-released game demos – big to small. Each project will receive exactly 5 minutes of stage time.
To submit your game, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- name of game
- studio name
- 1 awesome game screenshot
- one-liner description of game
- URL to game page or studio